Reorder tasks loses indentation of sub-tasks
When a task with sub-tasks is reordered to a new location the indentation of the sub-tasks reverts back to the left most position(the same as the primary task), requiring clicking each of the previously marked sub-tasks and re-indenting to bring back the sub-task structure.
This appears to be a flaw, in that one would think that reordering the primary task would reposition that task with the sub-tasks intact. I am a Premium member.
Asked by Robert Jack on Apr 29, 2012 - 06:22
unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue.
Please tell me:
- What browser are you using?
- Can you reproduce this issue in a different browser as well?
- Does clearing the cache solve this issue?
- Are you accessing Todoist directly through the website or through a plugin (if so - which one)?
- What version number do you see in your browser's address bar? For example: https://todoist.com/app?v=8 where v=8 it the version number.
Also, it would be very helpful if you could confirm if you can reproduce this issue in a newly created projects creating a couple of test task, indent some of them, then click "reorder", drag and drop them and let me know if the sub-tasks change their indent levels already when you drop them or when you leave the reorder mode?