Not working in Outlook
I just downloaded the premium application and it worked when first installed. I had to close outlook and now i can't get it to show. The toolbar is there and it is checked in the Com-Add Ins. I've uninstalled and re-installed to no avail. Help!
Asked by Unknown on Apr 11, 2012 - 06:51
please tell me:
- Which version of Outlook are you using?
- What operating system are you using?
- Have you tried unchecking the plugin in the COM-Addins and then checking it back?
- Does the plugin bar appear in Outlook on the right side, but is empty?
Also, please try to clear Internet Explorer's cache and cookies.
Unknown on Apr 11, 2012 - 09:27
I’m using Outlook 2007, Windows 7 Professional.
I tried unchecking the plug in. I went ahead and unchecked it, re-started outlook. Checked it and re-started Outlook.
Not sure what you mean by plugin bar but I do have a Toolbar with a checkmark. When I click the arrow on the right of the toolbar, the options are to either add or remove buttons.
I deleted my IE cookies and temp files. Didn’t see an option for “Cache”
I was referring to the plugin window itself. Does it appear when you open Outlook? Please take a look at the video posted on this page: http://todoist.com/outlook and let me know if you see the pane on the right side.
If not, please try to un-check and check back the box in the COM Add-ins options, but without closing Outlook. Un-check it, click OK, then go to the COM Add-ins options again, check it and click OK again which should open the plugin window right away which Outlook is opened.
If this doesn't work, please tell me:
- When you've uninstalled and re-installed it, did you remove it through the Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs?
- Do you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4 ( http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992 ) and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=06c32242-2289-4471-93aa-ce96aa5cbc36 ) installed on your computer?