I have premium account but autocomplete isn't working--how do I fix this problem?
Asked by James Black on Apr 10, 2012 - 08:23
please clear your browser cache. If this won't help, please tell me:
- Which browser are you using?
- Does this issue also occur in a different browser?
- Are you accessing Todoist directly through the web-app or through a plugin (if so - which one)?
- If you type @ within the task name, does the auto-complete box appear, but empty or does it never open at all?
- Do you have any labels assigned to tasks?
James Black on Apr 11, 2012 - 03:21
Clearing the cache worked. Thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate it.