I am getting an error message http 400 ( bad web page ) resulting in my todoist for outlook add-in not opening on in oultlook. it used to until yesterday. would someone walk me through how to fix this?
Asked by Milton Lee Massie on Mar 07, 2012 - 06:05
please tell me:
- What operating system are you using?
- Which version of Outlook are you using?
- Which version of Internet Explorer is installed on your system?
- Can you access this address: https://todoist.com/app?&mini=1 using Internet Explorer?
- Did you install any ad- or script-blocking software lately?
- Can you right-click within the Todoist plugin, choose "Reload" or "Reload frame" and let me know if this helps?