The Todoist Outlook Plug in seems to be causing my Outlook to run slow, with a lag in typing emails, etc.
When I disable, the Todoist Outlook addon, then restart Outlook, the speed comes back and I can type and move around in Outlook normally. The strange thing is that occasionally, when I enable Todoist, it works fine. Not sure what is causing this. Any ideas?
Asked by Christopher Knighten on Jan 23, 2012 - 09:26
please tell me:
- Which Operating system and version of Outlook are you using?
- Do you have any other plugins installed in Outlook?
- Do you have the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework installed?
- How many tasks (approximately) do you have in Todoist?
- Do you experience any other similar performance issues in your computer at any time with any other software?