I can't figure out where the gmail integration button is!
I am using google chrome and I just don't see the button in my email that will allow me to add an email to my todoist list.
Asked by Lauren on Jan 13, 2012 - 00:43
Lauren on Jan 13, 2012 - 10:17
I have the plugin installed. I can open the todoist window (and I do have a premium account) but there is no choice at the bottom to add the email as a task.
unfortunately I can't reproduce this issue.
Please confirm that you follow exactly these steps:
1. Go to http://mail.google.com/
2. Open an email in your inbox (just as you do to read it).
3. Click on the Todoist icon in the upper right corner of your browser.
4. Click "Show projects" within the plugin window.
5. Choose any project (click on its name).
6. Scroll to the bottom of the task list within this project.
At this point, you should see "Add task", "Reorder" and "Add email as task" at the bottom.
Lauren on Jan 13, 2012 - 11:46
Oh my goodness! I don't usually need to be walked through something in such a detailed way - but I did finally figure it out! Thank you so much!