Lost some todos when syncing phone app
Hi, I added some todos to my phone app this morning. Then I got to my computer and checked off something I did. I realized the my new todos weren't there. So I went to my phone and did a sync, which ended up deleting my new todos.
Is there any way to get them back? Do I just have to be careful when syncing? Seems like something I shouldn't have to think about.
Asked by Nicole Hanusek on Jan 12, 2012 - 06:19
please tell me:
- Are you referring to our native iOS app or a different third-party mobile application?
- Do all the newly created tasks through your phone have been permanently deleted when syncing (from both - your phone and the Todoist website)?
- Does using CTRL+F5 while on the Todoist website display the missing tasks?
Nicole Hanusek on Jan 12, 2012 - 12:01
- I'm using the iOS app.
- I only created new tasks on the phone this morning, I didn't create any new ones on the site.
- I know how refresh a page, and it didn't do any good.
thank you for the information, it seems like this is caused by a bug. I have forwarded this issue to the developers and it will be fixed in a future update of our iOS app.
Thank you very much for pointing it out and sorry for any inconvenience it might have caused you.