Not syncing, and now not showing any tasks
Todoist on my iphone was saying that it was syncing, but it wasn't showing changes that I'd made on my laptop to Todoist on the web. From seeing another post here, I deleted TD from my phone, turned it off, used the button to issue a new API token, rebooted the phone, and then downloaded the app again. Then it was telling me I had the wrong password, so I changed the password. Eventually I figured out how to open it on my phone again, but now it's showing no tasks at all. I tried loggin out and back in again on my phone, but get an error message. No real info - just says "error". I'm lost. I'm just I have the right password. I just reset it a few minutes ago, and it worked too. And that doesn't even get to the problem of my missing task, or the original problem that it's not syncing.