MacOS - Going offline and then quitting Todoist = Deletes list bug
We're having a major issue with the MacOS version of the application. In order to recreate the bug please do the following:
1. Add tasks into MacOS - add a couple.
2. Go Offline - Turn off Wifi or unplug ethernet connection
3. Add a few more tasks to test
4. Go Online - Turn on Wifi or plug in ethernet connection
5. Todoist will have an endless 3 bars loading animation in bottom right.
(Even when you click the refresh button to sync. Or hit Command+R)
6. Quit Todoist because its not synchronizing properly.
7. Restart Todoist and lose everything you typed in after you went offline.
Summary: It seems that if we are using the application and go offline and then quit the program, all the work done during the offline period would disappear. It seems like the program doesn't cache the tasks created while it is offline.
Seems to be a two problem issue: One the Todoist app does not seem to reconnect and sync properly. Two the app also needs to be able to cache the tasks locally incase of outages and shutoffs.
We're not sure what to do now as this seems to be a major bug with the MacOS application. The users prefer to use the application over the web interface.