+ Add Question

Assigning me or another to a task

VR

Although the platform is on my PC desktop and Macbook Air. So, new to this. Bought premium and now i cannot see anywhere to assign me or another (these are filter options) to my tasks. It is not intuitive as I have right clicked everywhere and done the normal things you do to work it out yourself. Help please?

All responses

Clyde Romo staff
Replied on Jul 05, 2014 - 21:26

Hi Viv,

You can refer to the steps below on how to share projects and assign tasks:

How to share projects
To start sharing your project with others:
1. Right-click on a project.
2. Choose “Share project” from the context menu.
3. Invite someone to this project using their email address.

How to assign individual tasks
First, share a project (as shown above). Next, choose the project tasks you wish to assign to others. Use the “head” icon next to each task to assign it to any person by selecting their name from the drop-down menu.

How to remove collaborators from projects
To stop sharing your project with others:
1. Right-click on a project.
2. Choose “Share project” from the context menu.
3. Remove any collaborator by clicking X next to their name.

You can also watch this video to see how to do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94ESXTgB34o#t=34

Regards,

Clyde

VR
Viv Regan premium
Replied on Jul 06, 2014 - 01:41

Hi Clyde, thanks. I will give it a go

VR
Viv Regan premium
Replied on Jul 06, 2014 - 02:08

RE GMAIL: OH NO. Something else now! When i add a task from my gmail icon
it takes my todoist list but I CANNOT see it, half the screen seems to be
hidden, actually more than half a screen. For a second it showed big arrows
far left and far right of my screen. What do I do now? This is getting very
frustrating!

Viv Regan
spiked
managing editor
t: 07939 449 604


On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 3:26 AM, Todoist Support <
support.xxxxxxxxxx@support.todoist.com> wrote:

> Todoist Support <http://todoist.com/Support/> | *Clyde Romo*
> (Doist Support Staff) added a comment to question Assigning me or another
> to a task <http://todoist.com/Support/show/35069/#comment_116709>
>
> Hi Viv,
>
> You can refer to the steps below on how to share projects and assign tasks:
>
> How to share projects
> To start sharing your project with others:
> 1. Right-click on a project.
> 2. Choose “Share project” from the context menu.
> 3. Invite someone to this project using their email address.
>
> How to assign individual tasks
> First, share a project (as shown above). Next, choose the project tasks
> you wish to assign to others. Use the “head” icon next to each task to
> assign it to any person by selecting their name from the drop-down menu.
>
> How to remove collaborators from projects
> To stop sharing your project with others:
> 1. Right-click on a project.
> 2. Choose “Share project” from the context menu.
> 3. Remove any collaborator by clicking X next to their name.
>
> You can also watch this video to see how to do it:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94ESXTgB34o#t=34
>
> Regards,
>
> Clyde
> Click this link to see it:
> todoist.com/Support/show/35069/#comment_116709
> If you no longer wish to receive notification emails, click here to
> unsubscribe
> <http://todoist.com/Support/core/cancelSubscription/xxxx/xxxxxxxxxx/>
>

Clyde Romo staff
Replied on Jul 06, 2014 - 03:11

Hi Viv,

I've replied to your other thread with a step that I want you to try.

Please let me know if it helps or not. If it doesn't, can you attach a screenshot of the problem?

Regards,

Clyde

VR
Viv Regan premium
Replied on Jul 06, 2014 - 03:21

Just replied to you on other thread. If in an hour it still isn't working I
will get back to you, if not take it as all is good and a thank you from me!

Viv Regan
spiked
managing editor
t: 07939 449 604


On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Todoist Support <
support.xxxxxxxxxx@support.todoist.com> wrote:

> Todoist Support <http://todoist.com/Support/> | *Clyde Romo*
> (Doist Support Staff) added a comment to question Assigning me or another
> to a task <http://todoist.com/Support/show/35069/#comment_116737>
>
> Hi Viv,
>
> I've replied to your other thread with a step that I want you to try.
>
> Please let me know if it helps or not. If it doesn't, can you attach a
> screenshot of the problem?
>
> Regards,
>
> Clyde
> Click this link to see it:
> todoist.com/Support/show/35069/#comment_116737
> If you no longer wish to receive notification emails, click here to
> unsubscribe
> <http://todoist.com/Support/core/cancelSubscription/xxxx/xxxxxxxxxx/>
>