Syncing between the Gmail extension and the Chrome extension is very slow indeed - and leaves some items unsynced. How can I resolve this?
Try relaunching the app again and see if that makes a difference. I've tested this morning and the changes are updated to my iOS devices almost instantaneously. The service was indeed slow at some point since people were synching at the same but everything should be back to normal now. Is it not the case for you still?
If you have iOS devices, please update them to the latest version or better yet re-install the app as that has helped some users get rid of several issues.
Thanks for your reply, Clyde.
My problem is not with my iOS devices, which sync immediately. The problem is that items I've entered using the Gmail extension (turning an email into a to do) are not showing up in my Chrome extension (accessed from the toolbar). However, they do show up in Todoist.com.
So, I'm a bit puzzled. I've tried forcing both extensions to sync, but no result.
Try logging out of the chrome extensions and log back in again and see if that resolves this issue. The extension is just a container of the web app and should work just fine.
Many thanks, Clyde. That worked!
With best wishes,