Priority Sorting in "Today" View Malfunctioning
At initial login my "today" view was properly sorted by priority in my Windows application. After bringing up Todoist in my browser the list reordered in a random fashion. I have attempted all previously suggested remedies (clearing the cache, log off/on, etc.) to no avail. I had resigned myself to manually sorting my tasks, but the problem became worse. At creation of a task it is sorted into its proper position within the hierarchy, however if I change the priority level of the task it will move to the top of the page, regardless of the new level selected. Reclassifying the task further has no effect.
I have replicated the problem in the Windows App, Chrome, and IE11. However, if I have my iOS app open at the same time I'm modifying levels my windows-based interfaces will correctly sort the task after a server ping. Once I close the iOS app, the problem continues.
Please let me know if you need further information.