+ Add Question

Label has disappeared from some tasks but not others

T

I use both the web and windows versions. I looked at a label today on the windows version (a label I have had for a long time) and suddenly noticed there were only about six tasks for it rather than approximately thirty that there should be. So I went and looked at a few of the tasks that I know previously had the label, and they no longer did. The label is named ".workstation".

I was in a bit of a panic, so I shut down the windows version (checked task manager to make sure it was gone) and went on to the web. In the web version, the number for the label is 33 (whew!). So I quietly backed up my data and then went back to the windows version again. No change. Still only six show up there.

There also seemed to be other possible differences, but I didn't spend time looking in too much detail since it was freaking me out.

The windows version is 2.6.1.0. Let me know what else you need to know.

All responses

Brendon Wadey staff
Replied on Feb 11, 2014 - 18:21 UTC

Hi,

It could just be a visual glitch, so trying to clear the cache for IE (the app uses this) and logging back in could resolve the issue.

Regards,
Brendon.