I wrote the notes in Windows and can not see the notes in the web(Chrome).
Please try to reload the web version with Ctrl+F5. If this won't help, log out, clear the cache, reload the browser and log back in.
If this won't help either, please tell me:
- Are you certain that you're logged into the same account in Chrome as well as in the Windows app?
- Which version of Chrome are you using?
- Do notes added in Chrome show up in the Windows app?
It works now.
Notes added in Chrome do not show up in the Windows app.
They only show when I quit the windows application and start again.
Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue. I've tried to add a new task in Chrome - it appeared on the Windows app. Then added a note to it - it also appeared, and finally - I've added another note this time while having the note icon opened in the Windows app. It always got synced almost instantly.
That said, please tell me:
- Can you reproduce this issue in a newly created project?
- Is the affected project shared?
- Are you using any additional firewalls or anti-virus software which may affect your network?
I tried on a new task it is working on it. However, I have a task added on 29 Jan 14:00.Since then I might have added notes on it using both web and windows. The notes are only visible in Web(chrome).i
I'm afraid you may need to re-add the affected task as I still cant trigger this issue under any circumstance. Sorry for the inconvenience.