Dear Todoist team
Since a few days I have a problem with the synchronization of my task between different applications.
If I have 3 tasks the situation is as follows:
Todoist.com (opened with Firefox): Task 1 pending, Task 2 postponed and Task 3 done (and deleted) ... that is correct
iphone App: Task 1 pending, Task 2 postponed and Task 3 done (and deleted) ... that is correct
Todoist for Windows (desktop version): Task 1 pending, Task 2 pending and Task 3 pending. ... wrong
Furthermore: Sometimes, if I check a task as done in the desktop version, it appears as done only for seconds in this desktop version - than it immediatly returns to pending. The iphone App and web-version (Todoist.com via Firefox) then remain uneffected from any action done in the desktop version (as if this destop version does not exist).
Interestingly sometimes, but not for all tasks, the synchronisation seems to work - i check a task in the desktop version and it remains checked and appears as checked on iphone and web.
It is as it synchronizes only selected tasks. But I can not tell the difference between the different tasks. Some of them have specialities (notes, recurring, reminders), some not. These specialities seem to have no effect on the synchronization.
If I add a new task via the desktop version, the synchronization works - it appears on all devices. The trouble starts in the moment i try to check this task as done or if i want to postpone it.
FYI: I do not share any tasks with others. I add most of my tasks (about 99%) via the desktop version.