My tasks disappear when I move them to another project.
The counter indicates that they are there, but the title/comments, etc... are gone.
Someone any idea ?
Please clarify - do your tasks disappear or only the comments within them?
If you can reliably reproduce this issue, please let us know what are the steps to trigger it, for example:
- You access Todoist on the web,
- You enter a shared project,
- You drag & drop a task to a non-shared project,
- The task appears within the new project, but has no notes in it?
- I access it on the web
- I drag and drop the task to another project
- the whole task (title/comments/etc) disappears
- the counter (next to the projectname) gives me the exact number of tasks that the project contains but if I open the project, the only thing I see are the correct number of lines with the checkboxes in fornt of them. (can is sent you a pic ?)
- The weird thing is that it doesn't happen all the time...
It happened to me a couple of times.
This sounds like a typical caching issue. Please try to clear your browser's cache (incl. removing Todoist's offline data manually), reload the browser and see if you can reproduce this issue. If you can, please also try it in another browser and let me know what browsers did you use.
If the issue persists, please send us a screenshot to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org