Login with Gmail account option does not work.
After authorizing Todoist to access my Gmail account, the [TDAdd] button in Gmail always pops up the login dialogue.
I can't reproduce this issue. Here are the steps I took to try to recreate it:
- Open Gmail while not being logged into Todoist
- Click on the bottom-right Todoist add-on
- Use the "Login with Google Account" option
- It logged me in correctly
- Clicked on a message and then on the "TD Add" button
This has correctly added the email subject to the "Quick Add" box on the Todoist plugin. I've used the latest final version of Chrome.
If you're doing anything else than what I've described above, use a different browser, follow different steps, please let me know how exactly can you reproduce this issue.