Monthly recurring task ("every 15") gets stuck on Dec
I have a monthly recurring task with the recurring date set as "every 15". This worked well up till the '15 Dec' occurrence, when the next occurrence is not getting correctly set to 15 Jan; the date stays as "yesterday".
I guess it is hitting a problem due to the year also changing.
Can you please check & fix? Thanks!
Unfortunately I can't reproduce this issue. I've set a task to "every 15" and it works correctly, also I've tried "every 15 starting 15 dec 2013" so that it will be overdue and when I've checked it off, it also works correctly.
Please confirm - does the issue persist if you add a new task due "every 15 starting 15 dec 2013" and check it off? Also, what browser are you using and can you reproduce this issue in another browser?
Problem first found using Google Chrome version 31.0.1650.63. Reproduced using IE 8.
The issue does not happen when I added a new task "every 15 starting 15 dec 2013" - it ticked over to 15 Jan 2014 OK.
What happens with my original "every 15" issue is:
- Check off the '15 Dec' occurrence.
- The task disappears from the 'today / OD' view, and the date is indeed set to 15 Jan 2014
- However, when I next click 'today / OD', the date reverts to '15 Dec 2013'.
This issue persists even after I cleared my browser cache.
It's not critical as I can work around it, but a little annoying not to have things work as they should.
It may have been an older issue that occurred during the change from DST to winter time. It affected tasks added or edited at that time. We've fixed it, but unfortunately, the fix might have not affected all tasks added back then. If it happens to you again, please let us know.