I just had the same problem this morning. An old task that was completed showed up as overdue. In addition, I edited the title of another task that was due today (but I didn't change the task), and the app changed the task due date to 2 days ago. I tried changing it back to today, but it would show the correct date momentarily and then change again to being two days overdue.
@Daniel, please tell me - are you using Todoist in any other language than English? If so - which one?
@Steve, please confirm - the issue you're experiencing is not the naming of the "days ago" header, but the fact that you now see tasks as overdue which were completed in the past, is that correct?
If so, please clarify what platforms you were using and if clearing the app's, plugin's or browser's caches solve it.
I'm not certain I understand your question, but here's what I'm seeing. I had a task that was completed two days ago. This morning, that task reappeared in my to do list as not complete, and it was listed as two days overdue.
In addition, I edited a task that was due today. I only edited the task itself, i.e. "complete this item". when I saved the task, the due date changed to two days ago and wouldn't correct.
However, all of the tasks now show correctly as of about 10:30 this morning.
Thank you for clarifying. If this issue would happen again and clearing the cache wouldn't help, please let me know and include the exact due dates that you've used in these tasks.
Hi. I am using Todoist in the Swedish language.
Thank you for confirmation, we're working on this now.
Seems like you have now solved this problem.
Earlier dates is now displayed and not "%d".
I liked "%d" more than "20 days ago" ;)