Keyboard Shortcut Completeness - Never use your mouse
I am one of those programmers that is so used to navigate entire windows without ever using my mouse. It's very fast for me and I basically have my mouse there for redundancy.
I checked the available keyboard shortcuts and I have to say I am disappointed.
Could we please get an extended shortcut list. What I mean by extended is that I can use it entirely without ever touching my mouse.
I would love you for this. Currently you guys made the best todo app out there, but this aspect is detrimental to say the least.
Get back to me,
Thank you for your feedback, we would greatly appreciate if you could let us know what shortcuts you're missing in Todoist.
Right now, to perform most tasks without a mouse, you can:
- Hit / to get to the search box
- Type #projectname to enter a project
- Use "a" to open the task adding window
- Indent it with Ctrl+RightArrow
- Set a priority label and reminder right away by typing: "Call Andy @phonecalls !p2 <remind tod at 2pm>" within the task name
- Use Ctrl+Q for quick task adding
Let us know what other shortcuts you would like to see or add your suggestions to this request in our Votebox: http://todoist.com/Vote/showProposal/154/
It is intensely irritating that ToDoist only has ONE scrollbar for both Projects and Tasks!
If I want to go through all my projects to look at their tasks, after looking at each project I have to scroll down again, to select the next project. Over and over and over...
For pity's sake either:
-have separate scrollbars for projects and tasks (first prize), or
- have a keyboard shortcut to move to the next project (a distant second prize)