How long will my tasks be archived?
1. As I am archiving all my projects once finished but checking some old tasks from time to time, I need to know how long they will be archived?
2. And do you save all the information of archived tasks just like the due date and the notes?
3. Is the space of the archive limited as well just like the active space?
Thank you for the answer and keep up the good work!
Todoist definitely changed my life :)
1. We never delete your data, it's stored for you forever unless you choose to completely delete your account in which case everything is permanently deleted.
2. Yes, if you archive a project that has still active tasks, their due dates will remain.
3. No, the limitation only affects active tasks and projects, you can archive as many projects as you want and they will no longer count towards the limit and you can have as many archived projects as you want.
Hey, thanks for the answers! Thats good to hear!
I just realised that I forgot to ask whether the completed tasks of an archived project are archived just like the still active tasks?
Because I like to see which tasks are completed long after a project is finished. Its almost like a diary or a log book.
Yes. You can access them either by unarchiving the project and then using the circular icon in the bottom-right corner or directly through the "View Complete Tasks" section (Karma score in the top-right corner) where all completion events of all tasks are being logged.