Bug: Auto-complete for label removes task's text
It appears that in the latest web-based version of Todoist (both in IE9 and Chrome (29.0.1547.66) typing in "@", then selecting a label will wipe out the task's text and replace it with just the label text.
1) Create a new task (or open existing one)
2) Type in new task's text or position the caret at the end of the text
3) Type in "@" to get label auto-complete drop-down to show
4) Press "Enter" to select a given label
- Label is added to the task's text
- Task's text is wiped out and label is added to a blank field; Ctrl-Z to undo editing doesn't help
Thank you for the report. We are aware of the issue and the developers are working on a fix right now.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience. This issue is now fixed, please log out and back in to see the changes and if this won't help - also clear your browser's cache.