Mac, put on task bar
Hi, I downloaded the doit APP, and when I open Safari , and open the app it goes to the task bar, but when I reboot it is gone. Is there any way to keep it on the task bar all the time..
When you reboot, Todoist gets closed, so there is no way to keep it on the taskbar. If you are referring to the Dock at the bottom, you can right click on Todoist when it's open, and hit the button to Keep On Dock.
Actually, there is a way to do it, if by "task bar" you mean the row of icons on the upper right screen, like the speaker volume icon, etc.:
1. Open the Todoist app (not Safari, just the app). You should see the Todoist appear.
2. Choose "Restart" from the apple menu.
3. When the window opens to ask "Are you sure you want to restart your computer now," check the box that says "Reopen windows when logging back in."
4. When the mac restarts, it will automatically restart Todoist, if it was running when the computer restarted. If Todoist starts before your mac connects to the internet, Todoist may say that couldn't connect, but you can just click the Try Again button.
5. After the first time, this will happen automatically, for Todoist and any other programs that were running when the Mac shut down, unless you uncheck the "Reopen windows . . ." box. Needless to say, anytime you quit the Todoist app, its icon will disappear.
Sherwood thanks...... THAT is what I wanted...