Sorting issue on iPhone app
With the just released update and previous version of Td iOS app on ipad mini running iOS 6.1.3 have a problem sorting tasks by priority...
When I open todoist app Pri 2 tasks are sorted before Pri 1 tasks (no due date assigned). Pri 3 and 4 seem to sort correctly. I move the Pri 1 tasks to top manually. As soon as the app refreshed the slipped back to where they were before, under the Pri 2 tasks, and all task items seem to be in the same sequence as before manual move.
Just to check I added a new Pri 1 task. It appeared at the bottom of the existing Pri 1 tasks (which are all still under Pri 2).
This is confusing as I rely n he order of my task list to get through a heavy schedule so any solution much appreciated.
Ps reordering tasks manually within the same priority group seems to work ok.
What view are you on when this happens? Does this occur on all views including custom ones?
If you head to the web version, do you see this sorting issue as well?
Please try signing out and back in again.
Either today or 7 days, these are the 2 views I use daily, it doesn't seem to be a problem on a filter I have setup for next 14 days, but haven't used this enough to be sure, same with web version.
I have noticed since last post sometimes I can pull the Pri 1 tasks up the list above priority 2's...sometimes they stick...sometimes they all slip back...sometimes some of them will stick and a few will slip back to their original position.
Signing out and signing in again seems to fix it, but after a while of accumulated changes to,priority, task content, due date, it reoccurs.
Hope this helps
We will soon release version 7.0 of our app, optimized for iOS 7, if the issue persists there too, please let us know.