Enter key doesn't work in Add Task window if focus is on project menu
I like the improvements that have been made to the Add Task dialog box in the web version of Todoist. However, there is a keyboard flow that has been disrupted:
1. Click on the "+" circle in the top-right (or type Ctrl-Q)
2. Dialog opens with cursor in the task area.
3. Type the task
4. Press Tab to move to the Due Date section; set date if desired.
5. Press Tab again to move to the Project menu.
6. Select the desired Project.
7. Try pressing Enter, while the focus is still on the Project menu. Nothing will happen.
I'm forced to press Tab again to move the focus to the Task area and then press Enter.
By the way, Shift-Tab doesn't move the focus to the previous field in that dialog. It should. That way, I can choose to select the Project first.
It's really important to me that I be able to do everything with the keyboard, without additional steps, and that makes things quick. Thank you.
Thanks for the report. I have been able to reproduce this issue and have let the developers know about it. Should be fixed fairly soon.