Task notification for completed task keeps appearing on iphone
I have the latest version of todoist premium on an iphone 4s. My set up in push notifications is for an alert to pop up 30 min before task is due, then when task is due.
Here's the problem: I set up a task yesterday, and then completed it. Yet I keep randomly getting notifications for that task, sometimes in conjunction with other tasks I completed, sometimes on its own.
I tried turning iphone off and on again, I also deleted and reinstalled the program. What should I do?
Please try to:
- Log out from the iOS app.
- Delete the iOS app.
- Go to the web-app at https://todoist.com
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner to go to Settings -> Reminders.
- Delete your iPhone from the list of devices here.
- Reinstall the iOS app, log into it and see if the issue persists.
If it does, please remember what task generated a notification and try to find it on the web and if you do, right-click on it and see if it has any reminders assigned to it.