Reminders are not set when sending tasks as emails
I emailed some task on my project Inbox email. Date, task and label were set ok, but reminder got lost somewhere. Could you please investigate this issue?
1. Reminder set in subject of the email becomes part of task name.
2. Reminder set in email body is not recognized.
3. Setting reminder just after a label (in the email body) makes it part of that label. That is actually very strange behavior. Part of reminder declaration becomes a Note for the task.
Under link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xepskyhnh9wuc3b/KlQgsB5PeF#/
you can find some additional info.
The file 'todoist1.png' is for 1.
Rest of the files are for 3.:
- 'badly_formatted_label.txt' shows how label and remind declaration become one and are displayed in html,
- file 'label+reminder.txt' has the body of email I sent
- file 'note' shows how part of reminder declaration became a note.