I was wondering if anyone has any good pointers for using tags or other features to set up a GTD Weekly Review.
To see an overview of tasks you've completed, click on your Karma score, go to "View All Completed" and here you can see a detailed history of all your completed tasks, filter them by project, label or time. The shortest range to display is "past 2 weeks".
GTD reviews are about forward looking reviews (what you have coming up that week) - not what you did last week.
I have project called weekly review. Actually it's a sub
project under Checklists - Personal with the following re-occurring tasks set up to repeat every Sunday
Checklist - Personal
0. Ready For Anything Weekly Article
1. Process and Organize - anything you've collected but haven't handled yet
2. Review your active tasks - are there any to add, delegate, defer, delete?
3. Review your active projects - are there any to add, delegate, defer or delete?
4. Review your calendar - are there any meetings to add, delegate, defer or delete?
5. Someday/Maybe - anything to add or promote to an active project?
6. Reference Files - anything you need soon? Anything to add or update?
7. Goals - moving in the right direction? making progress? any changes necessary?
8. Review Action and Waiting For Email