Dear Sir / Madame,
I have a number of questions regarding relative reminders:
1. What is the point of reminding "0 minutes" in advance ?
2. Why does mobile todoist (android jelly bean) is missing 1 week before button ?
3. Why is it necessary set a due date with time in order to enable relative reminders ?
4. When I've installed todoist 2.0 for my android, I've seen a tooltip (when creating a new task) next to "due field" saying "insert the date here". I was imagining there was a new feature added regarding adding a due date to a task unless the only change was an improved GUI.
Non-reminder related questions:
5. Are there any plans to add to be able to view completed tasks on mobile devices ?
6. Is the any "tips" kind of page giving an example how to use ToDoIst more efficient ? Not tutorials explains how to use ToDoIst but more of ideas / tips / best practises, perhaps from users themselves, to squeeze the most out of ToDoIst.
7. Are there plans to add "cached" reminders ?