API call not returning correct results
I can't seem to query a correct count of my overdue items through the API. "today" works and so do my labels. I used the same query for each:
Is this correct? Also, how would I query the new inbox?
I have passed your question to our developers and as soon as they reply, I'll let you know.
As for the new Inbox, please note that technically it is almost like a regular projects with certain limitations, but has its own ID.
Thanks. As for the Inbox, I figured it might have been, but when I get Projects using the api, the inbox it shows has zero cached which is not right.
Regarding the request you're sending - it is correct and it should return the number of overdue tasks. However, please note that overdue tasks are tasks that due yesterday or earlier regardless of their due time so if you have a task due today at 2pm then it will not be overdue today when it's 6pm, only tomorrow.
Thanks David, I got it to work. The issue was that it does not update instantly through the api. So any tasks I created as overdue, would show up the next day.