Todoist for Outlook Bad Request
I downloaded Todoist for Outlook two days ago and today I clicked on the "upgrade" link in my Todoist Outlook window. After I did that, I could not get back to the outlook view. Even when I exited Outlook and restarted, Todoist would appear in the web browser view.
I uninstalled the program, cleared my internet explorer cache, reinstalled the add-in, and then opened Outlook. Todoist was there, but I was unable to log in from the Todoist Outlook window to my Google account (a new browser window would open, I would log in, it would close, and nothing would change in outlook).
After the above error, I again uninstalled, cleared the IE cache, reinstalled, and opened. Now, I see this message (even after uninstalling and reinstalling twice more):
Unknown error happened: function arguments invalid. (4 missing, 0 additional)
I really had enjoyed my experience with Todoist and was considering going Premium, which unfortunately is what caused these bugs to appear in the first place. Please advise.
Please follow the steps you have already done (uninstall, clear cache) and install this updated unreleased version. https://d2dq6e731uoz0t.cloudfront.net/27d69392edce0cbd2d7128b9c74d070d/as/OutlookTodoist.Adx.exe
Let me know if the issue persists.
same problem. your instructions did not correct it. too bad. uninstalled qand reinstalled 4 times.
Please make sure IE is updated to the latest version and that you are accepting third party cookies. Though we are having a few issues with our plugin and are currently re-written the entire thing and hope to have a new release soon.
i don't use IE I use chrome.
Our plugin requires IE to work correctly at this time, and so clearing the cache and making sure it's updated can sometimes resolve issues.
Hi Brendon, I did the procedure and it worked perfectly, thank you!!