Easier way to add sub tasks
Is there an easier way to add sub tasks then the following method?
On the web as of 8/8/13 to add a sub task one has to do the following steps:
1) Add task
2) Go to the project for which the sub task was created
3) Find the sub task - always at the bottom
4) Place it under the parent task for which the sub task was created
5) Click on the task to edit
6) Move it over to make it a sub task
This is a particularly painful if you make an error and place it in the wrong project by mistake.
It's even worse on the Android app because you have no way of knowing under which parent task the sub task you just created was placed because there is no indent for sub tasks on Android.
This is my biggest frustrations with Todoist and is almost a deal breaker for me.