Tags mess up tasks without checkbox
I tried converting a task with a tag already on it to a header or a task without a checkbox by putting a * in front of the name, so it went from "@budget Donations" to "@budget *Donations" but unfortunately it just showed up as "*Donations" with a checkbox in front of it and the tag "budget" beneath it in green.
I ended up having to move the tag behind, so it looked like this "*Donations @budget" and that got rid of the checkbox, but I don't want to be required to cut and paste the tags behind the title of the task that I don't want a checkbox in front of.
It could be another work computer issue. I'll try it again when I get home and see if it still happens.