Hello,When I print my list of tasks, I don't have the subtasks, why ?Best regards
Hi Allan,For the print view to include sub-tasks, those sub-tasks need to be expanded (shown), and not closed.Thanks,Brendon.
Yes,But for example when I choose the filter "Priority 1", I have all the taks at priority 1. If I have some subtasks, I expand them and it's ok on the browser view (Chrome).But when I click to print them, I have only the tasks and the notes if I chose the option, but not the subtasks.Best regards.
Allan,You are correct, that it does not include the sub-tasks. I have been able to re-create this issue.I have let the developers know about this and hopefully there will be a fix soon.Thanks,Brendon.
Hi, has this been fixed yet as i have the same problem. I am using Firefox.Thanks, Paul.
HI Paul,It's a weird issue that we resolved partly.1.print page2. cancel print3. expand needed tasks4. print using CTRL+PBasically, you need to use CTRL+P for it to work properly.Regards,Brendon.
Brendon, if I follow this procedure in Firefox, all turns out well. When I follow it in Chrome, the tasks that print become gibberish (though the project prints out in English).Dan
Hi Dan,Can you please try printing in Incognito Mode in Chrome? There were cases that Chrome extensions were causing this issue for some users. Let me know how it goes.Regards,Clyde
Hi Clyde,Still gibberish, I'm afraid. Also, just to be clear, I'm not using the Chrome extension. I'm just using Chrome and navigating through the web.Dan
Dan,So it only displays it wrong, but prints out fine? I can not seem to reproduce this on Chrome. Which Chrome version are you running?Regards,Brendon.
Hi Brendon. Just the opposite: It displays correctly, but prints out incorrectly. I'm using what appears to be the latest version of Chrome, Version 35.0.1916.153 m.It displays and prints out correctly on Firefox.
Hello Dan,You've mentioned that you're using the Chrome extension. Have you tried to print directly through our web-app using Chrome? Doe the issue still persist?If so, the last thing you could try is to open Chrome's Incognito Window (Ctrl+Shift+N) and print through there. This way we could exclude the possibility that it's a caching issue or a problem caused by any plugin.Best regards,David
Hi Dave. Please see the above thread. I'm not using the Chrome extension, I'm using the latest version of Chrome to reach the web app. I have already tried the suggestion about the incognito window...Dan
Dan,Sorry for misreading your earlier reply :-( Unfortunately, we still can't reproduce it under any circumstance. I've tried a few times now as well and it always works.Does this happen when you try to print any other site through Chrome? Is there anything "out of the ordinary" in your Chrome - are you zooming in on sites, does your printer have an app that interacts with Chrome, do you have any special font settings on your computer?Best regards,David
Hi Dave,Actually, everything else prints fine--I just tried printing from two different web sites just to be sure. I don't notice anything out of the ordinary in my Chrome, and I'm sure that the printer I'm now using at my office doesn't have an app that interacts with Chrome. (I do use a home printer that is connected as a Google Cloud Printer.)I've attached two images, one showing how the list displays correctly, another showing how the list prints incorrectly.In any case, it sounds more like a problem with my browser. I wish I could figure it out. Or that the list would print correctly from the Windows app.Thank you for your help.Dan
Sorry, here's the image of the printed version...
Dan,Thank you for the image, I will pass it to the developers, though whenever we can't trigger an issue, finding its cause can be difficult. We'll try nonetheless.Best regards,David