Unreliable connection to Todoist
1. I am looking for something my whole company can use to track todo lists, produce reports, track item history, but there is a dealbreaker problem I am experiencing.
2. I sometimes can't open my todo connection. The loac app doesn't open and when I try to connect with the web I get a "waiting on todoist website", preventing me from viewing my tasks. this has to be resolved for me to consider todoist viable for me or my company.
3. Is there a way I can open todoist when your databsae is down or unavailable via the web.
4. Is there a way for me to store my todo information locally.
5. If the answer is no, then how do I get my fee back, for the product, while having some great features, can't be reliable enough to use at my company.