Often when I click "Sort by Date," nothing will happen unless I refresh the page - annoying. NOW it will not sort no matter whether I refresh or not - more annoying. Using Chrome.
Hello Kevin,Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue. Please tell me:- What version of Chrome are you using?- Does clearing Todoist's offline data solve this issue (it can be cleared from the Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Content Settings -> All cookies and site data, remove todoist.com from the list and reload Chrome)?- Does the issue persist in all projects?- Does the issue persist in a different browser?Best regards,David
This also is happening to me. After I add a task, the sort by date button does not work, only works after a refresh.Chrome 26.0.1410.63 on linux.
Hi Graham,When adding a task, you click the "add task" button when done. When you do this it moves below that new task with the same add task area.Make sure you close that "cancel" before hitting the "Sort by Date" button.Thanks,Brendon.
Hi BrendonYou are correct. After pressing Cancel, sort by date works again, thanks.Given that it caught at least 2 of us out (i expect many more), would it be possible to make it work without having to click cancel first?Anyway, at least pressing cancel is quicker and easier than full page refresh, so thanks.
Ah, I see you are tagged as premium and not staff so I guess you can ignore my question about fixing this!
Hi Graham,I should be marked as staff :)This turns out to be a bug, that I confirm. I have let the developers know. There hopefully will be a fix as soon as possible :)Thanks,Brendon.
Thank you. I'm going to assume not hitting cancel was my issue, too. I would echo Brendon's request to perhaps allow the sort by date feature to work even if cancel is not pressed. Either way, this helps me...common practice is to add several tasks each day and then try to sort 'em.
This issue should be fixed now.Thanks,Brendon.