Windows app: Tasks duplicated when added in offline mode
I've just started using the Windows app, to use its offline functionality. However, when I add tasks in offline mode, and subsequently go online (still using the Windows app), those tasks are duplicated.
Is there something I need to do differently, or is this a bug?
Please tell me:
- What version of Windows are you using?
- Do the tasks duplicate the moment you go online - can you see them duplicate as soon as you connect to the internet with no further action taken within the app?
- When you're in offline mode - are you completely disconnected from the internet or are you using a firewall to block the Windows app?
- Windows 7 Professional, SP 1
- Tasks are duplicated as soon as going online (i.e. connect to internet, and then start the app)
- Was completely offline (on a plane)
Thank you for this information. I've been able to partially reproduce this issue. Although all tasks added offline have not duplicated, the last one did.
I will pass this issue to the developers and we'll fix it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.