I just installed app on Android device, and am loading tasks into website. But only a portion of my tasks sync to device.
The syncs are unlimited. The only difference in synchronization between a free and a Premium account is that the Premium account syncs automatically each time you make a change and the device is online while with a free account you have to sync manually by tapping on the circular icon at the top, but you can do this as often as you want with no limitations.
Thank you David. This is good news. I will certainly consider Premium Service if I can get a basic usage established.
Can you tell me why only 3 of my 11 test tasks have synced?
All your tasks should be synced. Please tell me:
- Did you add them through the web-app while you were online?
- Are you sure you're in the same view on the Android app as on the web-app? The default view on Android is "today, overdue" so if the other tasks didn't have a due date, they will only be visible within their projects and not on this list?
- If you add a task via Android, then sync and then refresh the web-app, can you see this new task on the web?
- I added test task from Droid, and it appeared on web app.
- I added a test task on the web app, and ALL of my remaining tasks showed up on the device.
I guess that I am set for now, but will keep my eye open for possible future problem.
I'm glad to hear that it works for you now. If might have been a temporary syncing issue and if it occurs in the future, please let us know.
Thank you very much. Your facility for easily asking questions and getting quick responses is very nice. Makes me more inclined to use Todoist.