Recurring tasks showing up on wrong days
Lately, I have noticed many of my tasks with recurring days showing up on the wrong day. For example, something that I have scheduled for "every Friday" is showing up on Saturday. The only way for me to fix it is to change the date, save it, reopen it and save the date the back to the way I originally wanted it. It seems the task is confused.
Please tell me:
- Do you have the correct time zone selected in Todoist's Settings and on the device you're using Todoist with?
- Have you traveled between timezones lately and not changed the zone in Todoist's Settings?
- Did you use the "Do it today" option on any of these tasks?
Yes, time zones are set correctly.
I don't think I used the "Do it today" option because I know that would change the date, but it's possible. I will be careful not to on recurring tasks. I use "Do it today" and "Postpone" often on items dated for a single specific date.
Thank you for this information, we'll look into this issue and we'll try to fix it soon.
We've checked the properties of these tasks and we can't find any issue that would be caused by any bug on our end. The only way that this problem may occur is when the "Do it today" option has been used.
We will try to fix the "Do it today" bug so it won't change the original recurrence criteria in the future.
Okay, thank you. That may have something to do with it. Seems I began noticing the issue around the same time I discovered the Do It Today and Postpone functions, so perhaps I am messing things up on my own. I will be more careful. I live for Todoist!