Tasks out of order
I spent some time adding to and organizing tasks in a particular project a few hours ago. When I opened the same project on a different computer, these tasks were all jumbled up. When I went back to the first computer and reopened that project's page, the incorrect order showed up there as well. It is also showing up incorrectly on the mobile app.
Please tell me:
- Were you online all the time as you've reordered tasks within this project?
- Were you in this project as you've reordered them on in the 7 days view?
- Did you at any time press the "p" or "s" key while in this project (they automatically resort your tasks by priority or date)?
1. Yes, I was online the entire time
2. I only reordered them in the project view
3. I don't believe I pressed either of those keys but cannot be 100% certain. None of the tasks have a set priority or date, though.
I manually rearranged the tasks into the correct order and have had no issues in the past couple of days.
Unfortunately, we couldn't reproduce this issue so far, but we're glad to hear that it works for you now. If you ever experience a similar issue again, please let us know.