(Premium) Can't view notes added to a completed task
I see that the number of notes on this particular task is 2, but clicking on that reveals an empty list. Ideas?
Please tell me:
- Are you referring to the list of tasks at the bottom of a projects )when clicking on "Get completed tasks"?
- If so, can you un-complete the task and see if you can access the note?
- If you're referring to the "# Completed" history in the top-right corner - when was the particular task completed?
- Did you complete it through the web-app or our mobile apps?
The answer to this question only presents more questions!
Unfortunately, sometimes we can't reproduce a certain reported issue and to do so, we need to know some details about the circumstances in which it occurred. If you've also experienced it, we would greatly appreciate if you could answer the questions above as we still can't reproduce it.
Let me rephrase my comment David:
Since Michael apparently never responded whether his problem was resolved,
1) are you trying to say that you need to "un-complete a task to see if you can access the notes?
2) Does it matter when the date the task was completed? Do some things "drop off"?
3) Does it make a difference and what difference does it make if a note was added via mobile app?
So from one question - comes three.
1) No, you don't need to un-complete a task to access its note, but this question could be helpful for us to know if we should review the task completion mechanism, completed task fetching or any other parts of code related to notes with regard to task completion.
2) A long time ago, there's been a bug which made certain very old notes in completed tasks not be displayed. It was fixed, but since something like this has happened, we need to make sure if it's not a related issue and the first part of this question would again point us either to the task completion mechanism or the history storage.
3) This question would point us to either the code on the back-end of our "main" app or to the mobile client and the completion mechanism on its side.
That said - none of this questions should matter when you use our software, but if an issue with any part of it is reported, but can't be reproduces, such questions are very helpful to know where we can look for the source of this issue.