+ Add Question

Some strange bugs with tasks dates I experience since 9.1.13

N

Last 2 days I experience some strange bugs with dates of my tasks: I assign a task for Tuesday, but it is shown as due to Wednesday. I assign a task for today, but it is shown as due to tomorrow etc.

It happens like this: I create a task and assign it for today and it is shown as due to today. Then I close my browser and reopen it, and the task is already shown as due to tomorrow. Then I click on this task to edit it, and change nothing, just click save and the tasks is shown as due to today again. This happens also to the tasks I created before. Strangely this happens not to all the task I have, but to many of them. This happens on browser version and on the mobile application as well.

It happens every now and then last 2 days.

All responses

M
Mikael premium
Replied on Jan 11, 2013 - 09:39

Hi.
I am experience the same problem.
When I create a task to be done every 10th of the month on the mobile app, it appears as due every 11th of the month in the Outlook plug-in and in the web app.
Same thing the other way round : a task created in outlook appears as due one day later in the mobile app...
This is a critical issue to me, since I cannot trust due dates on Todoist any more!
Thanks for your help.

David Trey staff
Replied on Jan 11, 2013 - 12:37

Hello,

Please try to log out and back in to your Todoist accounts and let me know if this fixes this issue.


Best regards,
David

N
netimen premium
Replied on Jan 12, 2013 - 14:19

Nope, unfortunately, this didn't do it. I still have a task, which is shown as assigned to 11 feb, but if I edit it I see "ev 10". If you have access to my profile, you can check the task "pay for the group".

David Trey staff
Replied on Jan 12, 2013 - 15:11

We do not have access to your account for privacy reasons, but thank you for the confirmation, we're already working on fixing this issue. Sorry for any inconvenience it has caused you.


Best regards,
David

M
Mikael premium
Replied on Jan 14, 2013 - 15:41

Hello,
I did log out and back again.
The tasks that were "shifted" are still showing the wrong dates.
Nevertheless, now, when I edit them or when I create new tasks (from Outlook or the iPhone app), the dates do not change anymore.
So let's call it solved for me.

Thanks for the help David!
Best regards,
Mikael