Google Calendar Date Shifting
I have never had an issue syncing with Google Calendar before, but starting this morning, all my Todoist items are shifted one day forward (what I have scheduled Sunday is showing on Monday, and so on). Todoist still shows the correct dates though. Is there a solution? Or should I contact Google support (and cross my fingers that I'll get some kind of response)?
Yesterday we've migrated our database to a better structure and for a short while some users unfortunately, might have experienced and issue with due dates/timezones, but it's been fixed shortly thereafter. Theoretically it's possible that Google might have synchronized your calendar in this short time when this happened.
Please try to re-add the iCal feed or see if the issue persists tomorrow or, if you have such option, try importing the feed to a different calendar software (Outlook, iCalendar etc.) to see if this problem also occurs there.
Hm, I just observed a similar behavior when syncing the osx client. The tasks I have added during today's afternoon have been shifted one day in the web client and on Android, but not on my osx client. Manual syncing didn't help. I had to change the dates in the web client which. The next sync put everything back to order. I hope that doesn't happen again - if I hadn't checked the projects manually I would've forgotten some really important things tomorrow^^. I suppose that also had something to do with the database migration although it should've been finished by that time - hope there is not another problem lingering around now...
Please tell me - are you referring to the calendar feed or the Todoist for Mac app? In case of the Mac app, logging out and back in would have fix all dates, have you tried to log out?
I meant the Mac app, Sorry for the confusion. Logging out and back in indeed should fix the problem - didn't think about that. However, I cannot check because I already fixed all dates like described above. Nevertheless, thanks for the quick reply! :)
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately none of your suggestions fixed the issue. I first waited until today to see if it would resync and correct, but the problem persisted. Then I tried deleting and re-adding the feed but it came back with the dates still all shifted a day ahead.
I tested to see if it was Google by importing the calendar into Outlook and found the same problem there as well.
Thank you for this information, I'll pass it to the developers. Sorry for any inconvenience this issue has caused you.