Alignment in the Projects list
After the latest round of UI changes, the project names in the projects list (the left-hand column) no longer align properly, because the digits representing the number of items in each project are aligned to the left rather than to the right.
If I recall correctly, this happened once before. Getting the rightmost digit of the numbers to align vertically solves the problem with the labels, and makes reading the numbers easier as well.
I didn't put this in the Votebox as I suspect it's an oversight rather than an intentional feature...
Agree with comment
Thank you for your reports, I will notify the developers about this issue.
We've changed the display of the task count by moving it to the right side of a project.