When I'm trying to choose a day in popup calendar in chrome extension or web version, it answers that the date is incorrect or refreshes to "Today" screen.
When I'm typing for instance "tod" - it works, when I'm trying to choose a date from calendar - it doesn't. Chrome cashe was cleared.
Unfortunately, we can't reproduce this issue. Please tell me:
- Which version of Chrome are you using?
- What exact date are you trying to choose from the calendar?
- In what language are you using Todoist?
- How are you trying to add the task (a new task through a project, a new task through the "Quick Add" feature, editing an existing task - in what view etc.)?
I guess the problem is in language - I'm using todoist in russian. When I'm typing "tod" or "tom" or "Dec 18" for example, it works. But when I just choose a day in calendar by clicking - it inserts for example "Декабрь 18" and it doesn't work.
- I'm using the latest version of Chrome
- any date
- I'm trying to change the date for existing task
Thank you very much for your report. Indeed, it seems a language-based issue, we're sorry for the inconvenience, we will fix this problem as soon as we can.
Thanks a lot! Let me know please when it's fixed.
This issue has now been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks a lot, David!