I can't install todoist for firefox
I keep being told that I have to restart Firefox to install todoist, but when I do that, nothing happens.
Please tell me;
- Are you installing it from this site: http://todoist.com/firefox ?
- Does it install correctly and then a small popup appears in the top-left area asking you to restart? If so, do you click on the Restart button in this popup or restart Firefox manually?
- Do you see the TD icon in the top-left corner?
- Is Todoist on the list of your installed and activated add-ins in Firefox?
- Which version of Firefox are you uisng?
Dear David, thank you for your quick reply.
Yes, I tried to install from http://todoist.com/firefox
The popup appeared and I clicked the restart button in the popup.
The TD icon is there, but when I click it, it keeps searching for the programme (which does not appear in the list of installed programmes in the control panel).
Todoist is in the list of my installed and activated add-ins in Firefox.
I'm using version 17.0.1. of Firefox
Best regards from Vienna,
Todoist will not be listed in the Control Panel, but in Firefox's Add-ins list.
When you click on the TD icon a panel should appear on the left side with the mini-version of Todoist in it. If it doesn't or if it's empty, please go to Firefox's Options -> Privacy, choose "Custom settings for history" and make sure that both first- and third-party cookies are accepted.