Sorting doesn't work within a project
I have the "sort by priority" option on the upper right hand side when I am in a certain project. It does not seem to work. I choose sort by Priority but nothing happens.
please try to create a new test-project with a couple of tasks with different priorities and let me know if this feature works in the new project.
Also, please tell me:
- Which browser are you using?
- Can you reproduce this issue in a different browser?
- Does sorting by name and date work in this project?
I created a new test project and the problem still occurs. I am using Chrome but I checked it also on IE and this happens.
What I have noticed is that the problem occurs when I am inside a project, I add tasks and then I try to sort them. On the other hand if I add the tasks go to another project and then return to the original project the priority sorting works.
unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue on any browser. Even without leaving the project, the sorting seems to work.
Please make sure that you're accessing Todoist directly through todoist.com and not a bookmark that contains a version number (such as v=72). Also, please try to clear the cache and app data. In order to clear both in Chrome, go to Chrome's Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Content Settings -> All cookies and site data and remove todoist.com from the list.
I will try that, hope it works,
I found out what the problem was: it does not sort while there is an open task box. so if you write a task it automatically opens a new task box - if you want to sort you have to close this box first.
I've been able to reproduce this now. It may be technically not possible to allow sorting with the task input box open, but I will pass this to the developers and if it's possible to fix, we will do so in the next update.