Today, overdue view still in wrong sort order!
Using the view "today, overdue" still shows the green p3 items BEFORE the blue p2. Very annoying.
Sort order: p1, p3, p2, p4
please tell me:
- Does clearing the browser's cache and offline storage data solve this issue?
- Did you reorder any prioritized tasks manually?
- Did this issue occur today and the correct order was displayed yesterday or can you reproduce it anytime by changing the order manually, then searching for "today, overdue" and the tasks will lose their order again?
Clearing doesnt solve the issue.
I didnt changed the order manually.
I tried now to change the priority of tasks inside the view. Result: items are sorted correctly if I click again "today"
BUT I found the issue in the 7 days view:
The order is sorted by projects AND inside the projects correct p1, p2, etc. - but the total view for each of the 7 days still doesnt sort ALL the items.
unfortunately, we can't reproduce this issue. We've experienced this bug in the past (around the time that we've introduced the HTML5 version) and have fixed it shortly afterwards, however, the fix was not retroactive and all incorrectly sorted tasks had to be manually reordered. It's possible that some of your older tasks might have been affected by this bug.
To make sure that this isn't a new issue, please try to do the following - if there is a day in the near future (within 30 days) that you don't have any tasks scheduled for it at all, try to create a couple of test tasks with different priorities and schedule them for this particular day. Then, try to query for the exact day or, the next 30 days and let me know if the order of the new tasks on this day is also off.
I tried your suggestion: tasks are sorted properly on that day but still (I used the "7 days" view) NOT for today! There the sort order is still: p1,p3,p2,p4 ... :(
Using "p" doesnt change anything and I had NOT sorted the tasks manually...
we're very sorry for the inconvenience, but we still can't reproduce this issue.
Please try to reorder these tasks manually and if this issue ever occurs again, it would be very helpful if you could let us know if there was any specific action that you've taken right before it happened that would allow us to reproduce this behavior and therefore fix it.