Cannot use Todoist on chrome !
Todoist woks very well on firefox. But on chrome, if I add a task it just refresh the page, if i check a task it keeps loading forever. I cleared the cookies and the whole cache. I also added the site as allowed in third party in under the hood section. Nothing helps. I also disabled all plugins and still the issue exist. Kindly help, since it was updated to v70 it's totally a miss on chrome. Thanks :)
unfortunately, I can't reproduce any of the issues you've described. I've tried on Chrome 21.0.1180.89 m, then upgraded to the latest stable release which is Chrome 22.0.1229.79 m and none of these issue occur in neither of these versions.
Please tell me:
- Which version of Chrome are you using?
- Does clearing Todoist's application data solve this issue (note - clearing all cache and cookies will still not clear the application data and offline storage which needs to be removed manually in Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Content Settings -> All Cookies and Site Data where todoist.com has to be removed from the list)
- Do you experience these issues in Chrome's Incognito Window (Ctrl+Shift+N)?
Thanks for your care :)
1. chrome is version 22.0.1229.79 m
2. No, clearing app data & offline storage didn't help :(
3. Yes, I do experience the same issue on Incognito mode :(
I finally solved the issue, by removing chrome and reinstalling it again ... Now everything works great :)
Many thanks :)