Search is missing today's competed tasks
I have found another bug related to search (the previous bug has been fixed as a part of https://todoist.com/Support/showQuestion/2199/).
I had an active task 'DRQS 33399376: Update log files paths' earlier today (August 29, 2012). I completed it. The task went to completed tasks (everything is as it should be). Then I'm trying to find all tasks having 'update' as a part of their names using 'q: update' query. The results do not contain 'DRQS 33399376: Update log files paths', even though it should appear in the 'completed' section of the 'q: update' results. It looks like the newly completed tasks do not get properly indexed or something. Please fix.